Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Uniqlo Retail Store Experience [Chapter 15]

Since SAS is a software/service provided, for this chapter I decided to visit Uniqlo in SoHo, a brand of clothing which is expanding in NYC to a 34th and 5th Ave location, two major shopping districts. The address for Uniqlo in SoHo is 546 Broadway, New York, NY 10012. This Uniqlo will stay as the biggest store under it's brand.


As I entered the store, I was greeted by a employee in a friendly manner and told about a 20 percent sale on men jeans. As I walked around the first floor which seems to mantain organization and clean hardwood floors, you could see the sales associates constantly folding/organizing the clothes. As I went up the glass staircase, I was greeted by another employee who told me information about the shirts placed on a big table.





On the third floor as I browsed through the selection jeans, I was offered help again by being asked what size I was looking for. It was very busy at the time I was in the store but the employees there made sure the customers were getting help. Overall through my browse through of Uniqlo, I would say the customer service is great and the vibe of the store is good. It offers a clean and bright environmenT making it easy to find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment